Wanna be on Comic Book Men AND get in the Guinness Book of World Records?!
To celebrate both the 20th anniversary of Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash as well as my 47th Birthday, I'm trying to break into the most famous records book of all time with the largest gathering of Jay and Silent Bob cosplayers ever assembled! Come dressed in your best Jay or Silent Bob costume and get ready to mingle with the luminaries of the Secret Stash - Walt, Bryan, Ming and Mike (aka the Comic Book Men) before you take a giant group photo with all the cosplayers and the REAL Jay and Bob - JASON MEWES and KEVIN SMITH!
Saturday August 5th, 2017
at Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash
in Red Bank, New Jersey
- All participants are to report to Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash by 6:00am.
- ALL attendees MUST be in a Jay or Silent Bob costume in order to participate.
- All costumes must be full, head-to-toe screen-accurate representations of the Jay or Silent Bob characters from one of Kevin Smith's films
- If under the age of 18 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (parent or guardian must be costumed in order to enter holding area).
What constitutes an official Jay or Silent Bob Costume?
The costumes must consist of the following at a minimum:For Jay:
- Dark/Black toque/knit hat.
- Long sandy blonde hair worn down on the front of the torso
- Printed t-shirt
- Track pants/trousers
- Black boots
- Yellow, lightweight winter jacket
- Baseball cap worn backwards
- Medium length dark hair
- Dark beard trimmed short
- Long dark collared overcoat
- Skate shoes